Let us create a 3d Digital eBook for you! DigyCat.com
Cheap Insurance - Ten Ways
Cheap insurance? Auto insurance, life insurance, health insurance, liability insurance - whatever type of insurance you need, you can buy it for less. Try the following:
1. Raise you deductible. Why have a $100 deductible if a $1000 deductible won't break you? It may hurt to pay the first thousand someday, but what if meanwhile you saved several thousand? High deductibles mean lower rates. Of course, get quotes with various deductibles, to be sure you're saving enough for the higher risk.
2. Lower your coverage. Insurance agents secretly admit that people usually get sued according to policy limits. You'll be sued for more if your limit is a million than if it's a hundred thousand. A judgement beyond the policy limits is a scary thought, but this can happen no matter what your limits are. If you don't have many assets or much money in the bank, consider lowering your coverage to save money. Get quotes first, of course, to see how much you'll save.
3. Lower the insurance company's risk. Using seatbelts, not smoking, and having alarm systems can mean cheap insurance. Ask your agent about any discounts that are available.
4. Use an independent agent. Why limit yourself to one insurance company? Independents can show you the cheapest policy regardless of which company it's from. Just check a rating service to see if the issuing company is financially solid, especially when buying life insurance.
5. Drop your insurance. The insurance companies will hate me for this one, but consider eliminating some coverages. You need liability coverage on your car, but collision coverage on a $2000 car doesn't make sense. Invest the money elsewhere, and take the $2000 loss once or twice in your life, or maybe never.
6. Buy stocks instead of insurance. If you and your wife both have good incomes, it probably makes more sense to invest your money than to buy life insurance. If loved ones have enough income or assets, life insurance premiums are usually wasted money.
7. Get rebates. Some states that allows "rebating". California law, for example, allows agents to rebate part of their commission to you. If you live in a non-rebating stae, find a California company online!
8. Get the legal minimums. If you have no assets to protect, ask for state-mandated minimums on auto liability policies. Most companies give you their higher, more expensive "company minimums" if you don't push the point.
9. Review your policies. It is common for parents to still pay for health insurance coverage on adult children long after they are working and have their own coverage. See what other unecessary coverages you may be paying for.
10. Get several quotes. For cheap insurance, compare quotes from several companies, and ask about different policy options. One more thing: take notes.
Steve Gillman has been studying every aspect of money for thirty years. You can find more interesting and useful information on his website; http://www.EverythingAboutMoney.info
Insurance - Google News
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
The Need For Life Insurance
A person needs to reexamine their life insurance needs every few years because as our life events change so do our needs.When starting a family, a person needs to consider starting a life insurance policy.
What is Home Insurance?
Home Insurance is designed to provide you with financial protection against any damage and possible risks that your property and possessions within it may face against unforeseen events and circumstances.Home insurance is commonly taken to describe both buildings insurance, which insures the fabric of your property, and contents insurance, which covers your belongings.
Motor Insurance with Pass Plus
Is pass plus really worth it? What motor insurance discounts are available to people who have passed the course? Is it easy?In the UK, pass plus is run by the driving standards agency who administer the course. Pass plus was set up by the DSA in conjunction with isnurance companies who wanted to reward young drivers who took a responsible attitude towards tehir safety on the road.
Health Insurance And Insurance Brokers
If you are in the market to purchase your own health insurance coverage you can save yourself precious time and money by shopping and comparing policies right online. Sites dedicated to giving you quotes on various types of insurance make it very easy for you to get an idea of what your coverage and costs will be.
House Insurance - Forcible and Violent Entry
Forcible and violent entry (f&ve) is the terminology used within house insurance to describe break-ins.Most home insurance policies will cover you for theft claims made with no forcible and violent entry.
An Intro To Life Insurance
There are many options available for life insurance, and for most people these options can be somewhat confusing. Below is a brief review of each type and some advantages and disadvantages of each.
Car Insurance No Claims Bonus Explained
No Claims Bonus is a term used to describe the number of years you have had Car Insurance without making a claim. Put simply, if you have had Car Insurance for 4 years and you have not made a claim in that time, then you have 4 years No Claims Bonus.
What Is Term Life Insurance?
There are two different types of life insurance, term life insurance and permanent life insurance. Term life insurance is the easier of the two plans.
Tips for First Time Insurance Buyers
The are many scary things in this world. Buying insurance for your first time should not be one of them.
What Is Meant By Automobile Insurance Standard Coverage?
Automobile insurance standard coverage is the basic amount of insurance coverage that is required by law in order for an individual to legally operate a motorized vehicle. You can simply it even further with the blanket statement as being the mandatory amount of auto insurance coverage a driver must possess.
Private Medical Insurance- Finding The Right Policy for You
Why Private Medical Insurance Is Becoming So PopularRecent research indicates that the vast majority of consumers take out private medical insurance because they are concerned about the length of waiting lists for treatment in NHS hospitals.68% of those questioned in a recent online poll, said that they wanted to receive treatment when it was needed rather than having to take their chances with the NHS waiting lists.
Basic Coverage of Homeowner Insurance Policies
The insurance policy is a package that includes more than 1 type of insurance in a policy. There are 4 types of coverage contained in the home insurance policy.
MSA or HSA: Can I Keep My MSA Or Do I Need to Convert it into an HSA?
The Medical Savings Account (MSA) is an older form of the Health Savings Account (HSA).You cannot open a new MSA.
Compare Car Insurance Companies Before You Commit
If you want to save money on your car insurance, compare insurance companies before you sign up for an annual premium. Car insurance premiums can differ as much as 300% between carriers for the same coverage.
Health Insurance Plans and their Differences
Health insurance plans have changed dramatically over the past ten years, and American's currently have several different options to choose from- including HMO's, PPO's, fee-for-service plans, MSA's and major medical. There are two main categories of health insurance plans that each of these policies is classified as; managed care plans and indemnity care plans.
Is Your Financial Security at Risk?
The topic of insurance is not sexy by any means. Perhaps that's why so many people avoid addressing it.
Self Employed Health Insurance - Tips For Getting Cheap Health Insurance When Youre Self Employed
If you're self-employed and facing high health insurance bills, there are a number of things you can do to make your health insurance premiums cheaper once you find a good health insurance plan. Some involve opting out of certain coverage, others mean increasing the amount you'll pay out of pocket for expenses.
Discount Auto Insurance - Keep Your Hard-Earned Money
Finding discount auto insurance is so easy when you do an online search. There are many insurance companies that do offer this option for many customers who want to search through several different companies to get the best possible quotes.
Health Insurance Plans - Benefits to Different Plans & Providers
Health insurance plans vary in their coverage and prices. The more coverage offered, the higher the premiums.
Life Insurance No Medical Exam - Is It Really Possible?
Quite often you feel that an ad for life insurance no medical exam is trying to rip you off. However, it is possible to get life insurance no medical exam when you shop online for your life insurance needs.
DigyCat Domain Is For Sale - $105,000 For Enquiries eMail Us
© www.DigyCat.com - 2012