Let us create a 3d Digital eBook for you! DigyCat.com
10 Ways To Save On Car Insurance
For most people car insurance is a the single largest insurance expense after health insurance. Rates are high and are forever climbing, at least it seems that way. You can save money on your car insurance premiums by following these easy to implement steps.
1. Shop Around. Yes, it pays to shop and compare. Regulatory changes at the state level may have encouraged new companies to jump into the market, thereby increasing competition and reducing rates for consumers.
2. Raise Your Deductible. A $200 deductible sounds wise until you learn that the cost for having a deductible at this threshold can drive your rates through the roof. Consider a deductible as high as $1000 to save on premiums. You can always fix minor mishaps on your own.
3. Drop Collision. If your automobile is worth less than two or three thousand dollars, consider dropping collision altogether. Sure, you will get nothing from your insurer if your car is totaled, but the savings you realize by dropping collision can be used as a down payment for your next car.
4. Look For Discounts. If your car has certain safety features, make sure that your insurer is aware of this. Older cars, for the most part, do not have air bags but if you have a model that has airbags, you will save money on your insurance.
5. Business Deduction. If you drive your car for business, a portion of your insurance costs may be deductible. Conversely, your rates may be increased if your insurer knows that you use your car more for business than pleasure.
6. Combine Policies. Purchase your homeowners, auto, and life insurance policies from the same broker and you may save on your premiums. Some insurance companies reward policyholders if they "one-stop" purchase all of their insurance needs through one company.
7. Consider Before You Buy. The Porsche Boxster may be your ideal car, but it could also sharply raise your insurance rates. Maybe a less sporty model would be ideal.
8. Driver's Ed Course. You may have taken a driver's education course and your insurance company has not factored that in when determining your premium. Let them know that you are a safe driver!
9. Deleted Points. If you had moving violations that were reported to your insurance company, make sure that your insurer adjusts your premium downward if several years have gone by since the occurrence. You could be paying a premium higher than you deserve.
10. Check Your Policy. If the insurer has the wrong address, town or zip code on your policy you could find yourself paying more than you should.
Reducing your car insurance costs should not be an impossible feat. By following these steps you should realize some savings the next time your policy comes up for review.
Matt Keegan writes articles designs websites through his online business at http://www.thearticlewriter.com
Insurance - Google News
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
Your Personal Injury Insurance Claim: Several Crucial Insights Into Medical Reimbursements
The best judge of Total Disability and/or Partial Disability is "Ole" Doc Comfort your attending physician. The Medical Report he executes for the insurance company you're battling with, Rock Solid Insurance Corporation, should always contain his comments regarding the nature of your disability.
Car Insurance Gearing up to Drive Down Costs
For once finances seem to be going in favour of the UK motorist, with Esure announcing plans to double its share of the UK's car insurance market - a move which is likely to spark a price war, other internet-only direct insurers passing on to consumers savings based on their low overheads, and specialist insurers offering reduced rates for their particular target markets. A trial pay-as-you-go scheme from Norwich Union is also creating a lot of interest for money conscious motorists.
5 Strategies To Reduce Your Car Insurance Premiums
Your latest car insurance bill has arrived and it is not a pretty site. In fact, it is downright ugly! What can you do? Must you remain hostage to the ever spiraling rate increases foisted upon you when your policy renews? In a word, no.
Buildings Insurance and the Threat of Flood
What is the impact of increased flooding risk in the UK? What happens if your home becomes effected by flood?Flood is an increased problem in the UK. Buildings insurance companies are concerned about the rising risk of flood.
How To Take The Guesswork Out Of Buying Term Life Insurance
Protecting your family is the single most important thing any individual can plan for during his or her life. Buying life insurance can be confusing, and a frustrating process.
Finding California High Risk Truck Insurance
California high risk truck insuranceIf your are in need of California high risk truck insurance there's an easy way for you to find it. Fortunately with the advent of the internet and database development in the auto industry you shouldn't have any difficulty with California high risk truck insurance.
Insure Your House
When we talk about insurance the thing you have to remember is that always the price of your house must be higher then the value of the mortgage. This is not a hard thing to take care of if you like your house and care about the quality of your life.
A Life Insurance Quote Became Reality
Life insurance quoteThank goodness John took his life insurance quote seriously. It didn't prevent our daughters from wishing he were still here but thanks to his foresight they and I still have the things he worked for because he turned that life insurance quote into a policy before his untimely death.
Why Would I Need Auto Insurance Specialists?
If you do not understand the way that auto insurance works, you really need to deal with auto insurance specialists. These are the agents that work for the insurance companies and they can answer any questions you might have.
Canadian Funeral Insurance: Our Final Gift to Those We Love
Most of us don't like thinking about our own funerals, but no matter how much we ignore the inevitable, the truth is that when the time comes someone will be responsible for those expenses. The question is will it be our grieving loved ones who foot the bill or will we plan ahead and purchase funeral insurance to cover those costs so they'll have one less concern to worry about.
Hidden Ways to Cut Car Insurance
Consumers are countering rising gasoline prices and other vehicle operating costs by capitalizing on lower auto insurance rates, according to leading insurers.Auto policy costs and regulations vary significantly from state to state, but there are a number of areas that consumers are able to control and adjust to optimize prices and quality.
What You Need to Know About Auto Insurance
Let's be realistic, everyone needs to have auto insurance. Aside from the fact that almost every state requires it, it is only logical for a driver to see that his vehicle is properly insured.
Are You Running the Risk of an Uninsured Business? Beware & Get Business Insurance
Human life is precarious and so are the activities they indulge in. So it is not just the human life that needs to be protected but the work that he does - his business etc.
Facts About Renters Insurance
If you rent an apartment or house, you might consider purchasing renters insurance.Renters insurance provides coverage for damage or loss of personal property for people in rental housing.
State Farm Auto Insurance - Heres A Few Factors That Determine Your Rate
There are many factors that affect the insurance rate you receive from State Farm Auto Insurance. Various types of coverage are available depending on the price of the vehicle you buy.
Car Insurance No Claims Bonus Explained
No Claims Bonus is a term used to describe the number of years you have had Car Insurance without making a claim. Put simply, if you have had Car Insurance for 4 years and you have not made a claim in that time, then you have 4 years No Claims Bonus.
Guide to Life Insurance Terms
Listed below is a useful guide to life insurance terms. It is a list of definitions of life insurance terms that may or may not be familiar to you.
Do An Auto Insurance Comparison And Benefit From The Savings
It is very important to do an auto insurance comparison when you need insurance for your vehicle. Even if you are happy with the quote you get from your regular auto insurance company, it helps to shop around just to make sure you are getting the lowest possible rate.
Risk Retention Groups RRG
In response to a hard insurance market in the mid 1908's, Congress passed the Liability Risk Retention Act of 1986. The legislation was intended to simplify the regulatory process for affinity groups such as doctors, real estate developers etc, who wanted to find an alternative to the and unavailability high cost of certain types of insurance coverage.
Disability Insurance For The Long Term
Disability insurance covers you for an extended period of time. Should you be injured or take ill and as a result be unable to perform the duties of your employment, you will be covered under short term disability, then long term disability insurance will cover you.
DigyCat Domain Is For Sale - $105,000 For Enquiries eMail Us
© www.DigyCat.com - 2012