Let us create a 3d Digital eBook for you! DigyCat.com
Cut Business Insurance in 8 ways
1. Comply with recommendations from company engineers and loss control. Naturally, the company will be more favorable to their customers who help keep losses down.
2. Voluntarily take steps to eliminate hazardous conditions and create a safe environment any company would want to insure. And safeguard your property to reduce the risk of theft and damage. This puts you in a position of deserving the lowest rate possible.
3. Make a list of the actions you've taken to reduce your risk. I'll be able to use that list to negotiate your rates.
4. Minimize your claims. The businesses that will get the highest rate increases, or not be able to get insurance at all, will be those with frequent small losses or who ignored loss control recommendations.
5. Make sure any new equipment or buildings are installed or constructed in a manner desirable to the insurance company. Consult with your insurance specialist BEFORE proceeding with construction or installation and avoid nasty surprises on the back-end.
6. Increase your deductibles and retain more risk - most companies look favorably upon clients with higher deductibles. It shows you are willing to cover the small day-to-day stuff, and use your insurance for large losses - as it is intended. This will help lower your rates, too.
7. If possible, use higher coinsurance formulas to help lower rates.
8. Be sure your insurance is providing proper coverage amounts. You may be dangerously underinsured in some instances, or paying for coverage you don't need in others. Be sure to make contact with your insurance specialist.
Insurance - Google News
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
Life Settlement: Towards A Free Market for Life Insurance
The Life Settlement market is all about providing due access to needed cash from existing life insurance.This so-called free market referred to as the life insurance industry's secondary market is based on a central premise, namely that the value of life insurance is best determined by independent market forces and has been validated in recent years by its rapid growth.
Taking The Mystery Out Of Long-Term Care Insurance
Here's the good news: with improvements in medicaltechnology and healthier lifestyles, people are livinglonger. Life expectancy today has increased to 83 years, upfrom 78 years in 1940 (The Shopper's Guide to Long-term CareInsurance from the National Association of InsuranceCommissioners).
Family Health Insurance Plans - How to Find The Best Provider Online
Family health insurance plans typically need to offer more coverage than plans for an individual. Regular check-ups and occasional emergencies need to be covered, especially if you have children.
Online Health Insurance Quotes - Finding The Cheapest Rates Possible
Shopping for health insurance can be very discouraging when you become aware of the costs. If you are in search of affordable health insurance, an online quote may be very helpful to you.
Used Car Insurance
Every state requires that drivers carry liability insurance. The liability coverage section of an auto insurance policy provides financial protection from liability claims against you when you (or certain other people) cause an accident that results in bodily injuries to other people and/or damage to their property.
Car Insurance No Claims Bonus Explained
No Claims Bonus is a term used to describe the number of years you have had Car Insurance without making a claim. Put simply, if you have had Car Insurance for 4 years and you have not made a claim in that time, then you have 4 years No Claims Bonus.
Why Boats Are A Pleasure... But You Still Need Boat Insurance
One of the greatest pleasures that a man can have is owning his own boat. It goes back to the days of adventure on the high seas when a man was absolute monarch of his realm as a captain of his ship.
Who Sets Auto Insurance Rates?
Auto Insurance rates are a complicated business. Have you ever wondered who sets your auto insurance rates and how the rates are actually derived?Many factors determine how much you will pay.
California Catering Truck Insurance
Catering truck insuranceNot many agents/brokers write catering truck insurance as they don't have a contract with companies that will write that type of coverage. There's a certain type of knowledge needed to write the risk with catering truck insurance properly.
Term Or Whole Life Insurance - Which Is Right For You?
One of the most important things you will ever do is to choose a life insurance policy that will provide for your family after you are gone. Choosing the life insurance policy that is right for you and your family can be quite confusing.
Homeowners Insurance Coverage
When deciding on the appropriate amount of homeowner's insurance coverage you must first determine the projected replacement cost of your home. Then you must choose the coverage amount that suits your needs best.
House Insurance - Forcible and Violent Entry
Forcible and violent entry (f&ve) is the terminology used within house insurance to describe break-ins.Most home insurance policies will cover you for theft claims made with no forcible and violent entry.
Affordable Health Insurance - Health Insurance For The Self Employed
One of the things that is important to consider when you leave corporate America for the freedom of your own business is affordable health insurance. In fact, the reason most often cited for NOT taking the plunge into self-employment is the lack of cheap health insurance alternatives for people who are not employed by a company that can offer more affordable rates on health insurance through a group health insurance plan.
What Type of Doctor Should I See Under My HSA?
You can withdraw money from your Health Savings Account (HSA) to visit an MD, DO or a chiropractor.Since you will be writing a check or using your debit card to pay for these visits at the time of service, you will really notice how much it costs.
How Much Renters Insurance Do I Need?
When obtaining renter's insurance it is important to put serious consideration into how much insurance you really need to buy. Some things you may want to consider when making this decision include whether or not you can afford to re-purchase everything in your home in the event that disaster strikes.
The Awful Truth about Annuity and Insurance Leads
You see the websites, you see the ads: exclusive, never before sold, prospects eager to buy, insurance and annuity Leads. Some leads cost a few dollars - others are over one-hundred a pop.
Life Insurance Settlement
A new financial tool is now available for senior citizens. Life Insurance Settlements are quickly becoming a way for seniors to receive money from an under performing or costly life insurance policy.
What Is Permanent Life Insurance?
Unlike term life insurance, permanent insurance policies such as universal life, variable universal life and whole life provide long-term financial protection. This type of insurance will cover you for the duration of your life and continued on time premium payments.
Basic Coverage of Homeowner Insurance Policies
The insurance policy is a package that includes more than 1 type of insurance in a policy. There are 4 types of coverage contained in the home insurance policy.
Independent Insurance Agents Unite! Insurance and Financial Discussion Forums are all the Rage
The online discussion forum has emerged as the medium of choice for many Americans. Most recently, forum platforms like vBulletin, Infopop, and Snitz have enabled the novice webmaster to host and moderate their own forum.
DigyCat Domain Is For Sale - $105,000 For Enquiries eMail Us
© www.DigyCat.com - 2012